Career Opportunity….Who do you know?
The Carter Property Group is hiring….Who do you know?
We’re looking to add a talented Transaction Coordinator that fits this “Missing Persons Report”:
The ideal candidate thrives on details and checklists, and enjoys implementing systems to bring transactions to their final conclusion. They have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for customer service, and are comfortable on the phone. This person is reliable, a life-long learner, understands urgency and makes sure things get taken care of when necessary.
This person takes a process-oriented approach to risks and unfamiliar situations. They are comfortable in a supporting leader role and prefer thoughtful, deliberate decision-making. They are very comfortable interacting with others and working inside of a team. They appreciate the details within the context of the “big picture.” They consider other perspectives and opinions before delivering decisions. They maintain high standards of quality and a high level of integrity.
No real estate experience is necessary, however, background in the following areas may be helpful: Real Estate, Legal, Title, or Mortgage.
- Oversee all transactions from contract through closing
- Maintain high level of communication with clients, other agents, and service partners
- Manage all listing files and prepare market analyses
- Manage action plans to maintain a consistent high level of customer service
- Persistent, strong follow-up skills
- Independent decision maker
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred, but not required)
- Real Estate license (preferred, but not required)
- Strong verbal and written business communication
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Pages, working with PDFs, Internet based tools and database management
- Being familiar with web-based CRM systems is a plus.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Handle difficult situations to resolution
- Excellent organizational skills
- Accountable to their actions
- Strong work ethic
- Actively listens and values honesty
- Learning based by continual self-improvement
- Positive attitude and energy
- Value quality and excellence
For interested candidates, please follow these steps:
Write a cover letter and detail WHY you would be a good fit for this position, what your experience is, and what kind of compensation you expect. Include when you can start.
- Include a copy of your resume
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject Line of email – “Interested in Transaction Coordinator opportunity”